• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 New Offers Going Out

I'd argue the "good" label. I've seen every snap that he's taken in high school, and am a bit (OK, a lot) surprised by this offer. He did great during the 7v7 tournaments that SF played in, but struggled greatly with accuracy when the hitting began. He was replaced by Abrams-Draine after the 2nd game last season for a reason.
So he tore his ACL junior year lead team to 5-1 record. Then started first two games and switched to running team. He is healthy now and had basketball opportunities so he has to be athletic when healthy. Doesn’t add up if ole Miss and NU offered unless just for brother. Bad QB’s don’t get offered D1 scholarships.

Last edited:

So he tore his ACL junior year lead team to 5-1 record. Then started first two games and switched to running team. He is healthy now and had basketball opportunities so he has to be athletic when healthy. Doesn’t add up if ole Miss and NU offered unless just for brother. Bad QB’s don’t get offered D1 scholarships.

Beau Davis did

I agree with the bolded. That's why this offer surprised me. Don't get me wrong, he's a great kid. Solid leader. The kind of kid that I'd love to have on the Huskers roster and I wish nothing but the best for him. But he's a pro-style qb who throws the overwhelming majority of his passes at shoelaces or far over his receivers heads. Just my :Sign2cents:

JMPO, but this should be their top OL target left on the board over guys like Marcus Mbow, Tyler Maro and others. I think he could project to guard or center and this would be a good year to bring someone in to groom to eventually replace Jurgens. I don't think Will Farniok will ever be much better than serviceable (besides the fact he's the same class as Jurgens). Vandemark would be an ideal guy to finish the o-line class with.

JMPO, but this should be their top OL target left on the board over guys like Marcus Mbow, Tyler Maro and others. I think he could project to guard or center and this would be a good year to bring someone in to groom to eventually replace Jurgens. I don't think Will Farniok will ever be much better than serviceable (besides the fact he's the same class as Jurgens). Vandemark would be an ideal guy to finish the o-line class with.
I agree, but I think he stays home.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back