• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 New Offers Going Out

This kid is a talent no doubt...but after watching Film...im more of a Fan of Peter Costelli…JMO...kid is a pocket passer with with great footwork and a 10.82 100M speed...

I haven't seen the kid you're referring to, so I'll have to take your word for it.

Just a side note, but I always have a soft spot for legacy kids. It would be a great storyline to have a former Husker quarterbacks kid be a Husker quarterback.

I haven't seen the kid you're referring to, so I'll have to take your word for it.

Just a side note, but I always have a soft spot for legacy kids. It would be a great storyline to have a former Husker quarterbacks kid be a Husker quarterback.

He visited for a game, but I cannot recall when.

Intersting.

The only video is of him throwing in shorts with a group of other kids throwing in shorts and I didn't see a lot to set him apart.

Is there something else on HUDL?

I'm not a 'Quarterback Whisperer', but I see a kid who locks onto one receiver right at the snap, has happy feet, a weird throwing motion, bad foot work, but is fast and makes plays..in high school.

I don't know what to think of the kid. Honestly.

If he's got a bunch of folks beating down his door, it would explain why I'm not a college football coach.

I'm not a 'Quarterback Whisperer', but I see a kid who locks onto one receiver right at the snap, has happy feet, a weird throwing motion, bad foot work, but is fast and makes plays..in high school.

I don't know what to think of the kid. Honestly.

If he's got a bunch of folks beating down his door, it would explain why I'm not a college football coach.

He has quite a few - Oregon and LSU are probably the most significant after Nebraska, of course.

That would have been his Sophomore film, too. I haven't watched it or his new stuff so I can't really comment. I'm too busy trying to find a GIF of the old woman from Josey Wales spitting.

Last edited:

He has quite a few - Oregon and LSU are probably the most significant after Nebraska, of course.

That would have been his Sophomore film, too. I haven't watched it or his new stuff so I can't really comment.

In my defense, I was a linebacker. I did take repeated blows to the head.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back