• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 New Offers Going Out

Gotta like them getting an early start on a kid like Jaeden Roberts (2021 kid out of Kansas). He's going to be one of the top linemen in this area in his class. Nebraska will hopefully have 3-years invested in him by the time he makes a decision. Location and his relationship to the coaches is going to be huge. Teams like Texas, Oklahoma, etc. will jump on board soon enough. IMPO Nebraska should offer ASAP and get a head start on this kid. He's going to be a hot commodity very soon.

Now that Verduzco is a year ahead of schedule, I'm sure the question will come up of who the top target for the '21 class will be. Here's the answer: https://247sports.com/Player/Jake-Garcia-46053996

Legacy kid who Nebraska offered back on May 8. He has since added offers from USC, LSU, Georgia, Florida, Florida State (and others).

If/when the SF offense takes off against B1G defenses, then recruiting the QB position is going to be easy. Hardest part will be identifying the absolute best fit for the team.

If/when the SF offense takes off against B1G defenses, then recruiting the QB position is going to be easy. Hardest part will be identifying the absolute best fit for the team.

Pretty impressive that Frost and Verduzco have gotten the top guy on their board for the '18, '19 and '20 classes inside of seven months.

Now that Verduzco is a year ahead of schedule, I'm sure the question will come up of who the top target for the '21 class will be. Here's the answer: https://247sports.com/Player/Jake-Garcia-46053996

Legacy kid who Nebraska offered back on May 8. He has since added offers from USC, LSU, Georgia, Florida, Florida State (and others).
Yeah, Jake Garcia would be right at the top of the 2021 QB list I would think. Looking at his offers, he is very well thought of. I would think it may be a little while before he decides anything. That is really a long ways off...but I kinda thought the same way about Smothers too. It seems to get earlier and earlier in recruiting top talent. Reel em in Coach!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back