• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 JUCO combo guard Keisei Tominaga. 'N'

And we should have Keisei Tominaga available for 3 years, instead of 2, because NJCAA has announced 2020-21 NJCAA sport seasons will not count towards student-athlete eligibility.

Last edited:

That's not a bad outing! That ability to hit threes should help the offense a bunch next year.
Have to work on passing to those guys - Matej Kavas, Lat Mayen, Trevor Lakes have all had less success than we hoped from 3 pt range. This guy is smaller by 7" than those fellers, hope he knows how to get open, and I hope that the McGowans and Banton work on precision passing out of a drive.

Have to work on passing to those guys - Matej Kavas, Lat Mayen, Trevor Lakes have all had less success than we hoped from 3 pt range. This guy is smaller by 7" than those fellers, hope he knows how to get open, and I hope that the McGowans and Banton work on precision passing out of a drive.

Agree on all that. I don't know that we have a true point guard on the team and it shows at times. We do have enough pieces to think next year's team could take a step forward. Converting progress to wins is tough in this league, though. So is hiding defensive liabilities, which I think limits the potential of guys like Lakes and Kavas.

Last edited:
Be cautious on this guy. He's had a really rough season than the recent game. Keep your eyes on this one; some insiders think he won't actually end up here.

Let's hope he actually comes here! :nod:

(on the other hand, I don't want to be held responsible for any mental illnesses that might result. ;))

Last edited:

Yeah, I don’t know. I’ve never been more perplexed by a Husker recruit. I have no clue on what he’s going to do. He has a super quick release and great accuracy. He looks fairly athletic in film.
I see a guy who can inject energy and instant offense, but will need the right matchup to garner extensive minutes. At least that what I saw in his highlights.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back