• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Husker offers

As reported by ***:

2021 PG, Alston Mason, 6-0, ??? lbs, Overland, KS - Offered > Oklahoma

(son of Alton Mason, stand-out @ Lincoln NE, played at AZ State & in Europe)

Last edited:
Newest Offer. (aren't we already full for the 2021 class?)

2021 SG, Brandin Podziemski, 6-6, 193 lbs, St. Johns Mil Acad, Delafield (WI) - Offered > Illinois

Didn't make his cut!

Brandin Podziemski, the 6-foot-6, 193-pound shooting guard from St. Johns NW Military Academy in Delafield, Wis., is living his best life. A somewhat of an unknown at the high-major level in the 2021 class, Podziemski, a three-star prospect, has emerged as one of the most talked about prospects in the class.

During his junior season at St. Johns NW Military Academy, Podziemski averaged 28.6 points, 9.5 rebounds, and four assists, as well as shooting 35 percent from three-point range, 52 percent from two-point range, and close to 80 percent on his free throw line.

Last edited:
Newest Offer. (aren't we already full for the 2021 class?)

2021 SG, Brandin Podziemski, 6-6, 193 lbs, St. Johns Mil Acad, Delafield (WI) - Offered

Perhaps, the staff knows of someone who will not be back.

DANG!!!! (you'd think Robin would mention that :Lol:)
I see the change is that Wilhelm Breidenbach moved up several ranking spots, but not didn't get a fourth star?

Aside: Hunter Sallis moved down a spot, and I don't see Traudt in the top 150 anymore, but may have overlooked him.

2021 SG, Brandin Podziemski, 6-6, 193 lbs, St. Johns Mil Acad, Delafield (WI) - Offered Post #78) > Illinois

Didn't make his cut.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back