• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Husker offers

2021 Markus Ilver, 6-8, 195 lb, SF, Massanutten Mil Acad (VA) via Estonia - Offered

Last edited:
2021 R J Melendez, 6-8, 190 lbs, SG, Central Pt. Christian Acad (FL) via Puerto Rico - Offered > Illinois
(committed to Illinois in Oct 2020)

Last edited:

Added this post to "2021 Husker offers" since Zaire Wade classified to 2021 from 2020.
(No info where we stand with him. :Redface:)

2020 2021 PG, Zaire Wade, 6-3, 170 lbs, Brewster Academy - Offered

[/URL]

Last edited:
2021 PG, Markeith Browning, 6-4, 175 lbs, Ypsilanti (MI) - Offered

Bit of a story. (from another site :Redface: )
Very under the radar.
Grew up in Georgia. His senior year went to Michigan. Got a D-2 offer.
Went to prep school at The-Skill-Factory Prep back in Georgia. Got offers from Indiana State and Troy.
Preparing to go a year at Coffeyville and will have three years left. I believe that means he's going to juco specifically to raise his profile, not because of academics.
Left -handed

Definitely has some ups.

Last edited:

2021 C, David Okwera, 6-11, 198 lbs, Melbourne, Australia - Offered
(offers from Arkansas, Miss St, Wake Forest)

Last edited:
David Okwera
bringing the ball up the court for the national team.

That is NOT a Center. I like his game, but he is not fond of playing in the lane. Even on a rebound under the basket, he chose to dribble back out to the wing. He can definitely play the game Fred wants to play. He’d be a nice addition.

Update 9/21/20: Huskers not in his final three! :confused:

Huskers still in the running for:

2021 SF Jordan Nesbitt, 6-6, 205 lbs, 4* Wing, St. Louis Christian Academy, (offered Oct 2019)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back