• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Husker offers

No offer (yet) but apparently we are right in the middle of it!

(EDIT: Reportedly offered Mid-June per Robin Washut)

2021 6-9 Center, 210 lbs Wilhelm Breidenbach, Mater Dei, Santa Ana, CA - IS 'N'

Last edited:

No offer (yet) but apparently we are right in the middle of it!

2021 6-9 Center, 210 lbs Wilhelm Breidenbach, Mater Dei, Santa Ana, CA

He’s kind of snaky around the basket. Moves well without the ball, always has his hands up ready for a pass. I also like that he keeps the ball high when shooting, and doesn’t seem to put it on the floor unless he’s making a specific move. That 3 point shot looked fluid, so that would be a huge asset.

2021 Frank Anselem, 4 Star PF.

Huskers did not make his final Six,

UPDATE: 12/7/19 (Looks like LSU will be the one to Beat. :()

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. --At the Hoophall West, four-star junior big man
Frank Anselem
is one of the most sought after 2021 prospects. The question is whether or not he could move into the class of 2020.
"Fred Hoiberg is great coach. He’s worked everywhere. He used to coach in the NBA. He coached college. He has a great winning history. He has a plan set for me."
there is a school of thought that if there is a team to beat that it is LSU.

Last edited:

Saw this list of Rival 150 players we have OFFERED for 2021 elsewhere and found it interesting!

2021 G Bennedict Mathurin (Apparently offered in July) > Reclassified to 2020 & committed to Arizona

Last edited:
RE Bennedict Mathurin

(From another site:)

He's Haitian-Canadian which means he played in the U17 for Canada (he lives in Canada) but received an opportunity to attend high school at the NBA Academy Latin America in Mexico City.

Last edited:

2021 F Brandon Weston, Rivals 150, Morgan Park, ILL

Last edited:
2021 PG, Carter Whitt, 6-3, 170 lbs, Raleigh, NC

Last edited:

Just FYI I have heard that Carter Whitt has a similar skill set to Cam Mack and is an Elite passer. (I also heard he may want to try to reclassify to 2020).

EDIT: Decided to not reclassify and remain with his 2021 class.

Last edited:
Carter Whitt weighs reclassifying, working on visits

The next step for Whitt is to set up two more official visits during the season and two more after. Whitt said he’s working on scheduling two now.

“I’m setting one right now with Nebraska and I think I’m going to set one with Ohio State,” Whitt said.

Whitt currently ranks as the No. 55 overall prospect and the No. 8 point guard in the 2021 247Sports Composite Rankings.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back