• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Hunter Sallis Millard North Offered > Gonzaga

Transfer culture :Rolleyes: ... Gonzaga is the poster child for transfers, UK one & done - so you're not interested in playing for an NBA coach in his 2nd year at the school ... cool, no need to disparage.

I'm not too upset about the kid looking at more elite programs. Him choosing NU would be like a 5* running back from Wichita choosing Kansas.

Transfer culture :Rolleyes: ... Gonzaga is the poster child for transfers, UK one & done - so you're not interested in playing for an NBA coach in his 2nd year at the school ... cool, no need to disparage.
Absolutely agree about not burning bridges with him. With the current 'transfer' culture, there is always a possibility he might come back home. Wouldn't surprise me.

Yupp, I'll never disparage a kid that wants to play for the best. It would have been odd if the Peter brothers stayed home and played football for Rutgers back in the day.

still time to come play in the best BBall conference - go B1G... Red ;)

no harm in dreaming

Gonzaga -- should be fun to watch. I hope Nebraska gets to play them in the tourney soon!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back