• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Hunter Sallis Millard North Offered > Gonzaga

Well, well...Fred seems to be walking in at a period of relative upturn in both local talent and eyes on that talent. Can’t take or get everyone, but it sounds like there are some higher profile guys in the upcoming classes in Omaha that are not just Red/Blue/Black offers. Will be interesting.

It would be pretty sweet if you could build a core 1 or 2 a year local, top targets national, and supplement with the transfer/JC market to keep on churnin’. How long will this wave of local talent last...a blip or a trend?

Good enough. Good stuff.

With his stock now higher than ever, Sallis said his recruitment was “wide open” and he’s “just enjoying the process as he enters his junior year.
But Nebraska remains at the forefront. After taking an unofficial visit on June 19 to meet new head coach Fred Hoiberg and staff in person, Sallis said he’s maintained regular contact with the Huskers ever since.
In fact, Sallis will be back in Lincoln on Oct. 4-6 for an official visit, the first and only official he’s set so far.

Last edited:

Reportedly rescheduled because his homecoming is this weekend and is looking to reschedule soon.

The fact that he's electing to use one of his officials to visit Nebraska (since he lives just down the highway) speaks in our favor.

Last edited:

Jeez, this guy is blowing up. When was the last time there was a player like this in Nebraska? Andre Woolridge? Erick Strickland? Rich King maybe? Ron Boone? Ron Kellogg? I really don't know.

Last edited:

Geez I hope Hunter decides to go to UNL. I also hope that Donovan Williams and Chucky Hepburn decide not to go to Wisconsin, and maybe reconsider going to Nebraska.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back