• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 G/F, Eric Van Der Heijden, 6-9, 205 lbs, N. Carolina - Offered > Louisville > Decommit > Ole Miss

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
2021 G/F, Eric Van Der Heijden, No. Carolina - Offered > Louisville > Decommit
(Thanks & a Tip-O-the-Hat to eagle-eye @HuSkaBob :Bow:)
3/20/21: Decommitted from Louisville - Huskers still in the Hunt?
1616346910677.png

Last edited:

When I see something like this, it makes me wonder why he would look so far west, when schools like North Carolina, Duke, and other good bball schools are in that region. I would guess that those schools didn't offer or already have the guy they were looking for, and left the door open for other schools. I like the idea of getting these big guys on our roster, seems something we haven't had much of as of late.

No (reported) offer - Yet But!!!!

First, I hate this video. Jerky closeups, added 'grain' to make it look...I don't know, retro? Anyway, beyond that...Damn! This is a very complete looking offensive player. Defense could be a liability, which might be why we aren't seeing much and he doesn't seem to have offers from some of the stronger local schools, but this is a guy who not only scores from about anywhere on the court, but see's the court and gets the ball to guys who are open. He could have a ball in Fred's offense.

Last edited:

Decommitted from Louisville -- no clue what his plans are.

Bobby Pettiford, 6'4" PG, also decommitted after Louisville didn't make the tournament and had staff changes.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back