• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Fall Camp Thread; 21 August: No Media access: Last Day Of Fall Camp

Yant is a walk on only because of other issues. He is now on scholarship. By using your own posting history of listing a consensus rating instead of the actual recruiting rating assigned by experts
Disregard this. I was trying to type something but my connection is whacky. I was splitting up sentences and looking up recruiting data. Turns out Stepp was a 3 star. But I have too poor of a connection to do a proper analysis.

Disregard this. I was trying to type something but my connection is whacky. I was splitting up sentences and looking up recruiting data. Turns out Stepp was a 3 star. But I have too poor of a connection to do a proper analysis.
I'm with you, he will be a stud before his time here is up. Maybe a true diamond in the rough

Yant is a walk on only because of other issues. He is now on scholarship. By using your own posting history of listing a consensus rating instead of the actual recruiting rating assigned by experts

What issues would those be?

He was a 3 * walk on

Last edited:

Stepp was a 4 star out of high school and pretty nice film to boot

Probably will never happen, but I would like to see Stepp and Yant in backfield at same time in certain situations

I can see a goal line situation, where one of those monsters is blowing a hole in the line for the other one to score. I think so anyway. Like you.... Id love to see it

Definitely makes more sense than a shovel pass!!

Come on guys, try not to bring logic into this situation.

We have to use those fun exotic plays to get the ball in the end zone. I am being somewhat sarcastic because we probably won’t see it.

:Sarcastic:

Last edited:
What are you basing this on? He looked to have a couple of decent runs against ND (but nothing that special). JY was a 4* out of HS just like Stepp. I don't see Stepp in the top two but that is my opinion. I don't think he ever sees the field for Nebraska but I am hoping I am wrong.
Wow … never sees the field why? Because he’s injury prone or that he isn't good enough compared to others? Seriously asking because I'd like to know your perspective!

Last edited:
Wow … never sees the field why? Because he’s injury prone or that he isn't good enough compared to others? Seriously asking because I'd like to know your perspective!

Based on today's news sounds like Lubick is excited he is head of schedule from his foot injury and ready to roll

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back