• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Fall Camp Thread; 21 August: No Media access: Last Day Of Fall Camp

Weaver’s high school film was impressive. His ability to rush the passer as a big man is something that projects well for the future of the D line. I didn’t realize he was already 320lbs. Hopefully that’s good weight, and he’s kept his speed and quickness at that weight. I think there’s too much talent ahead of him for him to have much of a shot at quality playing time this season (which is a good thing for the team) but he’s the next big thing on the D line imo.

Guy hasn't taken a snap in the B1G yet. I get the excitement but let's see what he can do against someone not wearing a Nebraska uniform.
I’m aware, brother. It’s all projections with any true freshman. Some players just have that it factor, so to speak. You can see it with Ervin. When I see it, and I hear the coaches and other players talk about him like they do, it gets me a little jazzed up. We haven’t had a back like him (what I believe he’ll be) in quite some time.

I’m aware, brother. It’s all projections with any true freshman. Some players just have that it factor, so to speak. You can see it with Ervin. When I see it, and I hear the coaches and other players talk about him like they do, it gets me a little jazzed up. We haven’t had a back like him (what I believe he’ll be) in quite some time.
I'm more the wait and see kind of fan. I hope you are right.

Gabe Ervin but I don't think he is going to be one of the best backs in the B1G.

Using your own words he hasn't taken a snap in the B1G yet so how do you know?

Oh and I thought you were wait and see kind of fan? Your words again ;)

Last edited:

Using your own words he hasn't taken a snap in the B1G yet so how do you know?

Oh and I thought you were wait and see kind of fan? Your words again ;)
He asked who I thought would be Nebraska’s back and quite honestly I haven’t hardly seen any of them take a meaningful snap. Had to go with somebody and if I’m being totally honest it’s the one position I’m the most concerned about but think we’ve got to have somebody I can be a dependable back.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back