• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Fall Camp Thread; 21 August: No Media access: Last Day Of Fall Camp

When you are that far along in practice number 4 it’s going to allow coaches to add more to the defense. Blitz packages, stunts and pre snap adjustments can be installed.With this staff being in their fourth year together with young but experienced linebackers a good group of veterans on the defensive line and secondary I believe adjustments will be easier.
Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson and other successful ( who haven’t changed coaches every four years) programs are able to hit the ground running in fall camp. The veterans are ready the juniors and sophomores move into starting jobs and the occasional freshman can crack the starting lineup with help from veterans.
Hopefully Trev will evaluate this team on improvements and not necessarily wins and I believe he will. With the exception of QB and the secondary this is still a very( 99 redshirt and true freshman) young football team.

When you are that far along in practice number 4 it’s going to allow coaches to add more to the defense. Blitz packages, stunts and pre snap adjustments can be installed.With this staff being in their fourth year together with young but experienced linebackers a good group of veterans on the defensive line and secondary I believe adjustments will be easier.
Ohio State, Alabama, Clemson and other successful ( who haven’t changed coaches every four years) programs are able to hit the ground running in fall camp. The veterans are ready the juniors and sophomores move into starting jobs and the occasional freshman can crack the starting lineup with help from veterans.
Hopefully Trev will evaluate this team on improvements and not necessarily wins and I believe he will. With the exception of QB and the secondary this is still a very( 99 redshirt and true freshman) young football team.
I like that Chin said he watched every sack by B1G defenses in the off-season. He’s analyzing what works for getting pressure on B1G QBs, which has been a weakness at Nebraska. It’s good to hear that QB pressure is a priority. I hope we see the work translate into production on game days this season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back