• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Fall Camp Thread; 21 August: No Media access: Last Day Of Fall Camp

What are you basing this on? He looked to have a couple of decent runs against ND (but nothing that special). JY was a 4* out of HS just like Stepp. I don't see Stepp in the top two but that is my opinion. I don't think he ever sees the field for Nebraska but I am hoping I am

What are you basing this on? He looked to have a couple of decent runs against ND (but nothing that special). JY was a 4* out of HS just like Stepp. I don't see Stepp in the top two but that is my opinion. I don't think he ever sees the field for Nebraska but I am hoping I am wrong.
Nobody knows. I remember RR saying that once Keem Green got here, hed be a starter. That we dont bring in that kind of talent and not start him
He could break the 2 deep, but anybody who pretends to know doesnt.
Im sure we will have a few RBs leave in the next few months regardless

Nobody knows. I remember RR saying that once Keem Green got here, hed be a starter. That we dont bring in that kind of talent and not start him

Welcome back;)

Oliver Martin will figure into the equation too

Don't sleep on him
Why I feel better than I have in awhile. Last year, defenses really only had to worry about two people most of the time, AM and WR. This year if defenses have two worry about 2 or 3 receiving threats and a mobile QB that takes a lot of stress off. Now if the OL gels and a running back emerges it could be a very different offense this year.

To add to that, we all kinda thought N Joseph being the #1 juco corner in the land would propel right to the top.
It appears he wont be in the 2 deep in year 2, although we dont know yet.
Hype donest always translate

Why I feel better than I have in awhile. Last year, defenses really only had to worry about two people most of the time, AM and WR. This year if defenses have two worry about 2 or 3 receiving threats and a mobile QB that takes a lot of stress off. Now if the OL gels and a running back emerges it could be a very different offense this year.

Throw in Betts and one or two others and I agree the WR core could he special this year

Taller and more physical at the line is going to be huge

OL is young but promising and the first three games will be invaluable to their growth.

Lot of talent in the RB room and an opportunity for two or three guys to really take the lead

Going to be fun to watch

Last edited:
To add to that, we all kinda thought N Joseph being the #1 juco corner in the land would propel right to the top.
It appears he wont be in the 2 deep in year 2, although we dont know yet.
Hype donest always translate

He had to wait until November to be eligible then got hurt after only two games

So not a lot to him just yet

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back