• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

2021 C Alexis Markowski is NEBRASKA!

jikastew

15 Year Member
I still don't know why she was fired.
You want to open that bag of worms again?

:wink:

Remind me........who was that really highly ranked player out of Fremont that signed with NU? Remind me.......wasn't a certain softball coach also in a bit of trouble following Yori in a similar fashion?

64husker

Recruit
I think the problem is that AM doesn't play against many centers her size. Most other players play against players thier own size, so it's easier to gauge how they might do against higher competition. When she gets into the B1G, things will be much harder for her.
Things are going to be much tougher for her in the Big Ten versus Class A in Nebraska? Who knew?

64husker

Recruit
You want to open that bag of worms again?

:wink:

Remind me........who was that really highly ranked player out of Fremont that signed with NU? Remind me.......wasn't a certain softball coach also in a bit of trouble following Yori in a similar fashion?
Are you talking about Shepard? I have only been on this site for a short time. I don't know anything about the softball program. Apparently these are all connected? I didn't see anything in the LJS or OWH. I guess I am out of touch and shouldn't have mentioned Yori.

Last edited:

bugeaters1

Recruit
2 Year Member
Things are going to be much tougher for her in the Big Ten versus Class A in Nebraska? Who knew?
You think, slow white girls don't do well in the B1G. And you must live under a rock if you don't know the connection between Yori and Revelle.

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Before this goes any further, lets please try to keep this discussion on a civil level. It started out as an honest difference of opinion regarding a recruits potential; All well and good! But its starting to degenerate to a personal level; with snarky insults, deserved or not, going back and forth as if this were the 'Hot Topics' forum. It's not the insults that are as troubling as it is the progression that provokes increasing retributions.

David wants to maintain a family-friendly site. Let's keep in mind that players and their families are not unaware of this forum, and they may well be in the reading audience.

Personally, I think Alexis Markowski committing to the Husker's WBB Program sends a very positive message on several levels.

Last edited: