• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Season: Home & Home with both Iowa & Wisconsin? Could Happen

I'm sure the games themselves would be hard fought, and I would be glad they were played, but it would give the season a scrimmage kind of feel. :Bananalazy:

On Wednesday the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled the lockdown unconstitutional.
This would seem to enhance the likelihood that UW would be playing at home this fall unlike California schools.
So home and home at this point looks like:
Northwestern
Rutgers
Iowa

Central Michigan maybe a no play.

Last edited:

If you look at our non-conference schedule ... Cincinnati, South Dakota State and Central Michigan.

#1 ... If the state of Michigan is going to allow Michigan and Michigan State to play - and they are going to play ... then the directional schools in the state are going to play too. Likelihood of this getting cancelled is low.

#2 ... The State of South Dakota is further along on releasing restrictions than just about any other state we are affiliated with. There may/may not be summer school there but fall course are slated to be open on campus ... which means athletics will be as well. Likelihood of this getting cancelled is low.

#3 ... Cincinnati ... this is the outlier. They were one of the first to react and cancel events but then again they are in the same state as tOSU ... you have to think that if tOSU is going to play so will Cincinnati. This is the most likely of the three to get cancelled but likelihood is still low.

On the B1G side ... you never know about the states of Illinois and New Jersey ... Northwestern, Illinois and Rutgers who are on our schedule.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back