• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Scholarship Numbers

We should have at least four to give out pending any more departures. Warner, Reimer, and Sullivan are safe bets. Maybe Schlager, Otte, Johnson, or a LS? Trying to pick walk-ons that have been in the program for at least a year. I'm guessing they would all be a one year deal.
I’ve been told walk ins have to be in program 2 years or they count for class they came in. So Reimers can’t get one. Not sure if he’s right.

What about Schlager and Noulli? They both started for CSU at times, didn't they? Not sure, but think they might be good candidates.

I’ve been told walk ins have to be in program 2 years or they count for class they came in. So Reimers can’t get one. Not sure if he’s right.
That changed recently. It's now only one year.

15.5.6.3.5 Aid First Awarded After First Year. [FBS/FCS] A student-athlete who has been in residence at the certifying institution for at least one academic year may receive athletically related financial aid for the first time without such aid counting as an initial award, provided the aid falls within the overall grant limitation. (Adopted: 1/11/89, Revised: 1/10/90 effective 8/1/90, 4/25/18 effective 8/1/18)

What about Schlager and Noulli? They both started for CSU at times, didn't they? Not sure, but think they might be good candidates.
Yeah, I think Schlager could be a candidate. I'm pretty sure Noulli has to be here for at least a year before he can go on scholarship without counting against the initial numbers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back