• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Scholarship Numbers

Haven't spent much time on this forum. Can someone tell me where/how to quickly see current scholly/roster count? Is this updated with potential losses like trasnfer portal announcements? I see the spreadsheet at the top of the spread but cant tell if its up to date.

So if the team ends up not using the last 2 schollys, does that allow them to take more next year. Realize there might be a deserved walk-on in the mix.

So if the team ends up not using the last 2 schollys, does that allow them to take more next year. Realize there might be a deserved walk-on in the mix.
Yes. If they don’t use the last two spots in the 2020 class, then they could count two from the 2021 class back to 2020.

Sixth year senior OT Christain Gaylord's waiver has officially been granted. He was already listed on the chart, this just confirms what many people had already speculated.

RFr WR Darien Chase officially entered the transfer portal today. Down to 84 scholarships (counting Gifford's).

RSo K Barret Pickering has left the team. Currently sitting at 83 scholarships (counting Gifford's fall scholarship).

*Edit September 22nd - Pickering is now in the transfer portal.

Last edited:
RJr WR Jaevon McQuitty has officially retired from the team. Down to 82 scholarships with Gifford counting in the fall.

*Edit - McQuitty is officially in the transfer portal.

Last edited:

RJr QB Noah Vedral has entered the transfer portal. Down to 81 scholarships (including Gifford's).

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back