• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Scholarship Numbers

Jr RB Maurice Washington has officially been dismissed from the team today. He'll be in the transfer portal soon.

Last edited:

Jr RB Maurice Washington has officially been dismissed from the team today. He'll be in the transfer portal soon.

As you all know I often compare these things to working with junior Marines when i was in the corps. I had a few guys like this that I stood up for on their first mistake. As a leader nothing hurts more than when you see a kid with a ton of potential who just can not get out of his own way. I wish it would have worked out. Sometimes jou just have to cut bait no matter how big you think the fish is. Just sad.

RSr OG John Raridon and RSr LB Pernell Jefferson are both retiring from football.

*Edit - Pernell Jefferson entered the transfer portal on January 22nd.

Last edited:
RSr OG John Raridon and RSr LB Pernell Jefferson are both retiring from football.

It doesn't say that Jefferson retired, and I haven't seen that anywhere else. I had assumed that he was doing a grad transfer, but does anybody know for sure?

It doesn't say that Jefferson retired, and I haven't seen that anywhere else. I had assumed that he was doing a grad transfer, but does anybody know for sure?
No. That second article just said that he “withdrew” from the team and that they don’t know his plans. I’m just assuming he’s moving on with his life until I hear otherwise.

Edit* Pernell Jefferson officially entered the transfer portal on January 22nd.

Last edited:
Update on RSr WR Jaron Woodyard - he has officially entered the transfer portal. He was already removed from the 2020 roster and participated in the last senior day. The only surprise is that it took this long for him to officially enter the portal.

Update on RSr WR Jaron Woodyard - he has officially entered the transfer portal. He was already removed from the 2020 roster and participated in the last senior day. The only surprise is that it took this long for him to officially enter the portal.

Does this free up a scholly or, since it was pretty much a foregone conclusion he wouldn't use his last year at NU, was it already factored in?

Does this free up a scholly or, since it was pretty much a foregone conclusion he wouldn't use his last year at NU, was it already factored in?
It was already factored in. We knew he wouldn't be back. The only thing that's new is that he entered the transfer portal and is going to use that last year of eligibility.

RSr CB Tony Butler has officially entered the transfer portal now.

Counting Isaac Gifford and Christian Gaylord, Nebraska is sitting at 86 scholarships.

This had me go back to your scholarship #s in post 1 ... senior class data that you have is very telling — 14 on scholarship & 15 have moved on ... ugh!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back