• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Scholarship Numbers

Frost said there would be one more, probably before Saturday. If that only makes 83, that seems an unusual spot to stop. Maybe 2 aren't free from the transfers?
I think you're right. I could be wrong, but I thought that a first year guy that signed a NLI counted for semester (Francois, Gray, and Greene). And also if someone left after fall camp started, then they counted for the rest of the semester (also Greene). I heard the team applied for and was granted a waiver to get back Gray's scholarship and first counter status back since he left so early and for non-football related issues. No official announcement, so no clue if it's true or not. It'd make sense though if we're at 82 and only have 1 more (Gray's open scholarship) to give out to a walk-on.

Last edited:
Picked up a graduate transfer LB Chris Kolarevic from Northern Iowa tonight. Kolarevic will be a RJr in 2021.

TFr CB Ronald Delancy has entered the transfer portal. Delancy's departure drops our scholarship numbers to 81 overall.

CB Lardarius Webb becomes the fourth decommit in the 2021 class. The class currently sits at 19 commits now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back