• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Roster - Who is on Campus & Workouts

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
No mention in the article about Banton or Stevenson, so both must presumably be back in the USA!
EDIT: Stevenson stayed in Canada to be closer to family during the pandemic. He is expected to return to the US 'sometime soon.'

“It’ll be nice to at least get two guys who know the system, who know what to do, back on U.S. soil,” Hoiberg said.

Nebraska was able to begin in-person workouts with coaches on Monday. Most of the team has been back since the first weekend of June, but Thorbjarnarson and Ouedraogo have been stuck overseas — unable to participate in Nebraska’s voluntary workouts — because of U.S. travel restrictions.

We'll have more from Hoiberg on Nebraska's workouts in the coming days.

Last edited:

All Huskers are in town except Shamiel Stevenson, Thorir Thorbjarnarson and Yvan Ouedraogo. Both Thorbjarnarson and Ouedraogo — who have been at home overseas for months due to U.S. travel restrictions — are expected to be back in the next week......
Stevenson elected to stay home to be close to family during the pandemic, so he missed voluntary workouts. Hoiberg said they expect him back sometime soon.

Last edited:
Thor reportedly here now.
Yvan to arr Fri (7/24)
Stevenson ??

Last edited:
Stevenson is concerning me. The news most people see out of the country is CNN based, and they make us look like people are piling up in the streets. If I’m a parent and I’m seeing that, my kid is staying home.

Stevenson is concerning me. The news most people see out of the country is CNN based, and they make us look like people are piling up in the streets. If I’m a parent and I’m seeing that, my kid is staying home.
Canada's border with the U.S. is still closed... not sure what one has to do to get a waiver to cross. I was worried about Thor getting back in because the U.S. has had European countries blocked, and Iceland counts as that sometimes and sometimes not. Yvan sounds like his way back is worked out already. Stevenson is an important player and I agree it's a little worrying that he hasn't returned yet.

And presumably Yvan is back (but I can't tell for sure from his tweet :Redface:)

If so, that leaves only Shamiel Stevenson yet to return.

If so, that leaves only Shamiel Stevenson yet to return.
This is really concerning. And this is not meant as political, but Canada gets a steady feed of CNN, so that could be creating some concern for the family, as to the conditions here in the US.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back