• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Recruiting Class

Think where we would be if we didn’t get Palensky.

Funny you mentioned that.

Had that EXACT same comment discussed in a text group last night.

I've told you this a million times, but I would be raiding the Jayhawk league for players. No reason the top RBI guy, hit guy, and home run guy don't have at least a 50% offer from us every year.

Funny you mentioned that.

Had that EXACT same comment discussed in a text group last night.

I've told you this a million times, but I would be raiding the Jayhawk league for players. No reason the top RBI guy, hit guy, and home run guy don't have at least a 50% offer from us every year.
I don’t think we have very good JUCO relationships. I could probably name you more bridges we’ve burned than the opposite.

My apologies if already posted (work is consuming my time), but how does this class compare (and rank) to the heralded 2019 class?
They haven’t ranked the 2019 class yet so they are a ways out for 2020. They usually wait to see who signs MLB. Both 2019 and 2020 won’t have the quantity to get top 25 tho. Gotta be over a dozen guys usually. We got lucky we had a lot of money for 2018.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back