• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Recruiting Board

Finally had a little time to do some updates. Updated the visitors as of 11/28.

Removed Rodney Groce as a commit and added two 4 for 3 spring enrollee JUCO's Jamoi Hodge and Junior Aho as commits. Neither player is likely to play the position most services have them listed at--Hodge is listed as an OLB but looks to go inside whereas Aho is listed as a DE but might actually be more of an OLB although that is to be determined later.

Last edited:
Somebody named Maureese Wren just got a Crystal Ball pick for NU on 247 Sports. He is projected at OLB. Was a Louisiana Tech commit in the 2018 recruiting class but then left La. Tech in August of 2018 and transferred to Tyler Junior College. Committed to Missouri as a wide receiver last June. Not exactly a who's who of an offer list.

Last edited:
Somebody named Maureese Wren just got a Crystal Ball pick for NU on 247 Sports. He is projected at OLB. Was a Louisiana Tech commit in the 2018 recruiting class but then left La. Tech in August of 2018 and transferred to Tyler Junior College. Committed to Missouri as a wide receiver last June. Not exactly a who's who of an offer list.
I know a lot of folks that like this kid a lot--I mean A LOT! Just saying.

Texas just made some big coaching changes. Four-star defensive end Van Fillinger from Draper, Utah de-decommitted.
Is this a new target for the Husker staff to consider ???

Texas just made some big coaching changes. Four-star defensive end Van Fillinger from Draper, Utah de-decommitted.
Is this a new target for the Husker staff to consider ???
Lots of CBs for him to Utah. He likely ends up there.

JUCO LB Eteva Mauga has verballed to NU. He is listed as an OLB but he will be an ILB here.

Pay no attention to the offers and lack of rating. There were some big boys trying to quietly make room for him. Our staff absolutely loves him and he is likely the reason we moved on from Hodges.

This will be a kid to look back on in a few years and see if he panned out as the coaches thought or not.

JUCO LB Eteva Mauga has verballed to NU. He is listed as an OLB but he will be an ILB here.

Pay no attention to the offers and lack of rating. There were some big boys trying to quietly make room for him. Our staff absolutely loves him and he is likely the reason we moved on from Hodges.

This will be a kid to look back on in a few years and see if he panned out as the coaches thought or not.

He's like a poster child for what I want us to look for at ILB. I'm fine with having a bigger thumper in there as well, but we need a guy like him on the roster every year and ready to play.

Coming down the home stretch so I spent some time updating.

*All of the visits are up to date. Remember, visitors are bolded so that they stand out.

*Also remember that JUCOs are listed with their information listed. For example, the designation "KSJC-3.5/2" means the prospect is a Kansas JUCO with 3 years to play 2 and is a spring enrollee (the ".5").

*I'm still a bit behind on some of the committments/decommittments for players going to other schools. But I think most of us Husker fans have a good idea of who is in play. I will update after signing day and will designate who has signed and who hasn't.

*Also, I moved Luke Gifford into the Offer category although technically, he has a "blueshirt" offer.

*I will update the walk-ons a bit after signing day. No hurry here as remember, walk-ons generally are not bound by any signed agreement to walk on. They can always change their minds later if a good offer comes along.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back