• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Recruiting Board

Would Walters be looking at someone like WR Quentin Johnston? One of the last uncommitted highly ranked players, but without a ton of offers and apparently very quiet about his recruitment. From an interview on a Longhorn site, is looking for a school with a “homey feel” and plans on majoring in business. Measurables seem to fit.

Not aware of any interest from Nebraska. Don't know enough about him to say why or why not.

Last edited:

WR William Nixon commits to NU.

Nixon is the second WR to commit in this class. Nebraska will likely take one or two more receivers--especially if Betts struggles to qualify.

Not many Ne. in state recruits left except Isaac Gifford. Does Rudd have an interest in him as i would hate to lose another to Oregon St.

247sports.com

Friday Five: Key targets remaining on Nebraska's 2020 board
Who are a handful of the top targets remaining for Nebraska in the 2020 class?
247sports.com
247sports.com
Friday Five: Key targets remaining on Nebraska's 2020 board
Kaden Johnson
Jackson Bratton
Omar Manning
Choe Bryant-Strother
Sevion Morrison and Marvin Scott

Been away for awhile. Added RB Sevion Morrison as a new verbal.

Nebraska now has nine recruits, many of which began this cycle at the very top of the board.

Added OT Teddy Prochazka as a 2021 recruit (2021 verbals listed at bottom of offense and defense threads.)

Bryce Benhart in 2019. Turner Corcoran in2020, and now Prochazka in 2021.

OT looking good going forward. I can't remember a run of such blue chip OT recruits to verbal to Big Red.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back