• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

I like that Manning was practicing, but i watched the press conference posted and i didn't hear anything about Manning practicing all week as this article says. Was there additional questions that were not in the footage posted? Maybe Callahan had a private zoom with Lubick after the main one? I normally like his stuff, but to say "this is a few things that could happen" is about as fluffy a piece as there is.

Not necessarily asking RR, but the house in general.
Now that you mention it I didn't hear him say Martinez, McCaffrey, Robinson, Farniak, Jurgens, etc. practiced all week either. I think Callahan has an agenda... :Facepalm:

I believe AM will be named the starter but in my opinion he’s going to have to play his tail off to keep it...and that’s a good thing. It’s something this program hasn’t had in the past 30 plus years ...QB competition.
Tommy and Brook 25 year ago?
Bobby and Eric 21-22 years ago?
Joe vs Sam 13 years ago?

Admittedly not much since but that is less than 30 years

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back