• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

Here it is print on Manning practicing this week

I like that Manning was practicing, but i watched the press conference posted and i didn't hear anything about Manning practicing all week as this article says. Was there additional questions that were not in the footage posted? Maybe Callahan had a private zoom with Lubick after the main one? I normally like his stuff, but to say "this is a few things that could happen" is about as fluffy a piece as there is.

Not necessarily asking RR, but the house in general.

I like that Manning was practicing, but i watched the press conference posted and i didn't hear anything about Manning practicing all week as this article says. Was there additional questions that were not in the footage posted? Maybe Callahan had a private zoom with Lubick after the main one? I normally like his stuff, but to say "this is a few things that could happen" is about as fluffy a piece as there is.

Not necessarily asking RR, but the house in general.

This is all I have heard and read. No one on line is refuting what he wrote. So that is where we are for now. Which is better than he has not been to practice as we head the first 10 days or so due to personal issues and injuries. I find it hard to believe Callahan would discuss it at the luncheon and publish this if he did not have some sort of certainty.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back