• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Practice Schedule Preseason Update: Fall Camp Is Done

Whoop de do. I think I'd rather watch us beat Penn St. than Rutgers.
Or we could have beaten Penn St. and Rutgers and not played Ohio St. The chances of any team, let alone one coming off three consecutive losing seasons, beating Ohio St. and Penn St. in a four-week span is pretty small. If NU wins one of those two games, I think all of us will be thrilled.

Playing tough teams is not the problem or complaint. It's about NU having to play both of the top teams in the East while Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the other teams in the West play only one or neither of the top East teams.

Some fans seem to want a rebuilding NU team to have to fight an uphill battle, and those fans are certainly entitled to their opinion. I would prefer a level playing field with respect to conference scheduling.

We have a forum full of soft bellies crying about the schedule. Let’s not pollute the practice thread too.
If we start 1-3 or 0-4, we will see how all of the "tough-minded" folks are feeling. Hopefully that conversation never happens, but that type of start is certainly possible with three top 10 teams in that stretch.

At some point, yes. Right now, the program really needs some wins and momentum. We should take on our fair share of "the best", but not more than our fair share.

Some point is now. Time to stop whining and start winning against all comers

Now with that being said this is a practice thread lets try and keep it that way

Appreciate it

RR

Last edited:

Update from AD

Zoom press conference at noon Tuesday, another one likely Thursday:

The Nebraska football team will have media availability tomorrow via zoom, beginning at noon. Defensive coordinator Erik Chinander, two defensive assistants and two defensive players will be available during the media opportunity.

We will tentatively have our next zoom session on Thursday with Offensive Coordinator Matt Lubick, two offensive assistants and two offensive players.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back