• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Potential transfers

Yet Another! (If there are many more maybe instead of 'Transfer' Season, this time of year should be dubbed 'Musical Chairs' Season ;))

D. J. Carton, Ohio State! > Marquette

Last edited:
Alan Griffin, from Illinois > Syracuse

EDIT: Huskers are apparently out of consideration

Last edited:
Tyrese Martin Rhode Island transfer > UCONN

UPDATE: Huskers are NOT in his top five.

MEDIA=twitter]1242888546278662149[/MEDIA]

Per Christopher Heady @ OWH

1585255631591.png

Last edited:

Trey McGowens IS 'N'
Thanks & a tip of the hat to 'ole eagle-eye @Busker :thumbsup:
(or should I say @djlhuskerfan who posted the news @ 12:48 ;))

(fwiw I read somwhere we are in his top eight!) Now in his top five.

Last edited:
Adding a couple Trey's to the Kobe's? Seems appropriate that FH would be looking at recruits named, fittingly, Trey. :)

Overall the transfers are probably more likely than HS recruits, but if NU got the two teammates from the Patrick School it might be a better fit for the long-term build.

TREYS!!!!! That's Good!!!! :thumbsup:

Just to clarify for everyone, there are three prospects Huskers have offered from Patrick School, a well-regarded HS in NY, that @Bleed Red is referring to: (All three are HS Recruits, not potental transfers) No. 1 national 2021 recruit Jonathan Kuminga; (2021) Adama Sanogo (a Quality Big), and (2021) Zarique Nutter. (Some speculation that all three could reclassify to the 2020 class but I believe Sanogo has decided to stay with the 2021 class. We are said to be in the running and have pretty good chances with Sanogo & Nutter.)

Correction: I don't believe Adama Sanogo has decided one way or another. :Redface:

Last edited:

They Just KEEP Coming!

Jeff Otchere, Stony Brook grad transfer > UT-RGV

Last edited:

Luther Muhammad, OSU in transfer portal! > AZ State

EDIT: Huskers not in his final eight!

Last edited:
Matt Haarms is in the portal... would be nice to bring him in to give Easley someone to throw around in practice!

My first thought was Gonzaga. They have used big men effectively, their league is more of a finesse game and they tend to play more of a Euro style.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back