• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 opponent Central Michigan......

Probably a good thing for Nebraska. Kind of sad that we even have to think or worry about Central Michigan getting a decent transfer QB to play against us... but we do.
I am glad you said it because I didn't want to. The kids stats are pretty good. Not that the CMU surrounding cast would of made it where it would of been a game breaker for them against us but I also remember a WR for a similarly classified school toasting us for over 400 yards.

Agree with the other posters on this thread. It is sad that we can't overlook anybody (heck, when we were "good", we beat South Dakota St by the whopping score of 17-3). But also agree we will get better and the W's will become more and more reality.

Do we all need to, "start 'rowing' the boat?" I haven't done enough squats to handle all that boat rowing!!!!

If PJ doesn't continue to produce, Minnesotans will turn into "Minnehahas" and, put their boat-rowing oars back up in the garage and go back to playing hockey and skol again!!!

I'm worried and nervous about Central Michigan. And SDSU, Rutgers, Chadron St, Bethune Cookman, etc etc etc

Seriously. Poor ticker.

If PJ doesn't continue to produce, Minnesotans will turn into "Minnehahas" and, put their boat-rowing oars back up in the garage and go back to playing hockey and skol again!!!
I was born and raised in Sioux Falls. It is the county seat of Minnehaha county. Not kidding.

I am worried about when the pansies brown out and the violets begin to shrink, due to "climate science." Notice how one of the many "talking heads and politicians are now speaking about, 'climate science,' as opposed to the former, "climate change??????"
They perceive that only educated snobs know the difference!

I am worried about when the pansies brown out and the violets begin to shrink, due to "climate science." Notice how one of the many "talking heads and politicians are now speaking about, 'climate science,' as opposed to the former, "climate change??????"
They perceive that only educated snobs know the difference!
Suggest you take that to Hot Topics ... we try to keep politics, religion & a host of other divisive issues out of the Football & Recruiting forums.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back