• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

Doubt that Jimari Butler will visit for the Iowa game now. He committed to Tennessee a few days ago.

Butler CC OL Dawson Delforge is taking a visit to Nebraska on Thursday. Not sure if it's an official since he doesn't have an offer (that I know of)?

Doubt that Jimari Butler will visit for the Iowa game now. He committed to Tennessee a few days ago.

Edit: He still plans to visit Nebraska, but now it'll happen during the Dec. 6 weekend.

The Huskers reportedly were runner-up to the Vols, so the fact he still plans to visit is a promising sign. He also plans to visit TCU, Ole Miss and Maryland, his other finalists.

Butler CC OL Dawson Delforge is taking a visit to Nebraska on Thursday. Not sure if it's an official since he doesn't have an offer (that I know of)?
He just committed to Kansas State today. Did that commitment cancel his visit? He's from Wamego High School in Kansas which is like a 20 minute drive to the Kansas State campus.

Last edited:
He just committed to Kansas State today. Did that commitment cancel his visit? He's from Wamego High School in Kansas which is like a 20 minute drive to the Kansas State campus.

I'd assume K-State would try and shut that down, especially since Nebraska hasn't even offered. We'll see I guess. I thought Jimari Butler would have shut it down (or Tennessee would have rather) but that hasn't happened.

Dannngg there’s a lot of talent Visiting this weekend... seems pretty encouraging... what do yal think?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back