• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

Another busy week for me as I am in charge of a free oil change tomorrow for single moms, widows, and wives who's husbands are deployed in the military. We are scheduled to change the oil in 100+ cars tomorrow.

Anyway, I was finally able to update the list of visitors for Northwestern. I removed OLB Mister Williams, California as he is taking his SAT tomorrow.

Last edited:

Rodney Groce is :Nsmilie: . I wonder how large a part class QB commit Logan Smothers played in Groce's interest in Nebraska since both are from Alabama and both were in town for Ohio State game. Little things can help make all the difference.

Updated the list from the OVs this weekend.

Of the 56 OVs the staff has for this cycle, they have used 20 so far through the Northwestern game and have 36 left to use.

Of the 56 OVs the staff has for this cycle, they have used 15 so far and have 41 left through the Ohio State game.

Two others listed for the Ohio State game, WR Lavon Bunkley-Shelton and Darion Green-Warren, have not been confirmed and are not reflected in the numbers on above. @N2FL, did you know if they made it, and I just missed it somewhere?

Darion Green-Warren is now visiting for the Wisconsin game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back