• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

In the list below, the first 9 have been confirmed by the Journal-Star. The bottom four had indicated at some point that they would be coming to the OSU game for their OVs. Let me know one way or another if you come across any new info, and I'll update.

OT Turner Corcoran, Kansas :Nsmilie:
QB Logan Smothers, Alabama :Nsmilie:
OLB Kaden Johnson, Minnesota (OV to Wisconsin on 6/21/19)
ILB Jackson Bratton, Alabama (Committed to Alabama on 3/24/2018; teammate/friend of Logan Smothers)
OT Chandler Durham, Georgia
CB Darion Green-Warren, California (OVs to Penn State 10/19/19, Michigan 11/30/19)
ILB Rodney Groce Jr., Alabama
WR Lavon Bunkley-Shelton, California (OVs to Texas 10/19/19, USC on 11/24/2019)
CB Ronald Delancy III, Florida (Committed to Louisville on 2/15/2019; OV to Louisville on 9/6/2019)

WR Javar Strong, Alabama (Teammate/friend of Logan Smothers)
OLB Quandarrius Robinson, Alabama (Nebraska Junior Day 3/30/19; Committed to Alabama on 6/12/19)
DT Marquis Black, Georgia (OV to Arizona on 6/17/19)
ILB Derrick Lewis, Texas (FNL 6/21/2019)

In the list below, the first 9 have been confirmed by the Journal-Star. The bottom four had indicated at some point that they would be coming to the OSU game for their OVs. Let me know one way or another if you come across any new info, and I'll update.

ILB Jackson Bratton, Alabama (Committed to Alabama on 3/24/2018; teammate/friend of Logan Smothers)
CB Darion Green-Warren, California (OVs to Penn State 10/19/19, Michigan 11/30/19)
CB Ronald Delancy III, Florida (Committed to Louisville on 2/15/2019; OV to Louisville on 9/6/2019)

OLB Quandarrius Robinson, Alabama (Nebraska Junior Day 3/30/19; Committed to Alabama on 6/12/19)

I think you got all the 2020 that I am aware of, the 2021 you have tj bollers (Tiffin IA, but our lone commit RJ Sorensen(Ft Lauderdale) Travion Ford (St Louis), OL Teddy Prochazka and other Omaha/Lincoln Kids

Marquis Black

Added OLB Jared Ivey from Georgia as he is on this list.

For now, removed WR Javar Strong, OLB Quandarrius Robinson, and ILB Derrick Lewis.

FWIW, I get that rules are rules, just a suggestion from an long time member and one that use to post exponentially on the recruiting forum, it would be beneficial to have a thread of its own for recruits during a game of this magnitude. Very huge weekend, and not sure honestly why it wouldn't get is own thread...….I see no harm. Anyways I digress...….

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back