• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

I think it's pretty obvious that Corcoran and Gunnerson are going to be the ringleaders of this class. Both are close enough in proximity to make every home game and both carry the sort of recruiting ranking that will carry weight with fellow recruits that they peer recruit.

Really good list of unofficial visitors. Trey Zuhn is one of the top OL targets for '21 along with Teddy Prochazka and Riley Mahlman.

No mention of Collin Oliver, but RR posted a tweet from him saying he'd be in Lincoln. Nice looking LB out of Oklahoma who has a Husker offer.

I think it's pretty obvious that Corcoran and Gunnerson are going to be the ringleaders of this class. Both are close enough in proximity to make every home game and both carry the sort of recruiting ranking that will carry weight with fellow recruits that they peer recruit.
Really good list of unofficial visitors. Trey Zuhn is one of the top OL targets for '21 along with Teddy Prochazka and Riley Mahlman.

No mention of Collin Oliver, but RR posted a tweet from him saying he'd be in Lincoln. Nice looking LB out of Oklahoma who has a Husker offer.
Completely agree with you about Corcoran and Gunnerson as they will certainly fill that role well.

I love how the staff brings in so many guys on unofficial visits. Really, like Collin Oliver, too.

I assume a player can take as many unofficial visits as they want and they get to see the game free. is that correct?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back