• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

JUCO DT Jahkeem Green, 6'5", 285, Highland Community College in Kansas (originally from South Carolina) who is listed in post #148 will be on campus for Junior Day. He has been committed to South Carolina since March 14, 2018, but did not sign with the Gamecocks in February.

According to this article link, he still needs to work on academics. If he can get academics taken care of, he could be one of those transfers.

247Sports Profile

Any thoughts from our experts on this guy ... was wondering if there is any value adding one more DL this season who might add depth & help bridge the gap going forward to the 2020 season?

I had heard Oklahoma was a bigger threat than OSU. My understanding is he's visited Norman quite a few times as well so this should be a real recruiting battle with OU. Still give us the edge though.

Turner Corcoran has visited Lincoln eight times since Frost was hired and started recruiting him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back