• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

A pair of four-star teammates from Lutheran North HS in St. Louis are visiting for Nebraska's junior day on February 2nd. LB Antonio Doyle and DL Kevon Billingsley.
It would be great to become a factor in St. Louis. We haven't had much success there recently, and that area produces a lot of talent per capita.

2020 Class QB Commit Logan Smothers who is expected to be at Junior Day. Once confirmed, I will add him to the list.

State track meet on that date so evidently won’t be making it.

But you can add 2020 CB Dontae Manning (Missouri) to the list!
Curious to see how Smothers' indoor track season goes. If his events are only on February 1, he might have a chance to still make Junior Day and come peer recruit.

Last edited:
Curious to see how Smothers' indoor track season goes. If his events are only on February 1, he might have a chance to still make Junior Day and come peer recruit.

It would be good to have him there. I’m ready for some of those 2020 commits to pull the trigger and the class QB talking them up wouldn’t hurt.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back