• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

Papillion (Neb.) LaVista South product Will Swanson named one of the top 5 offensive performers.

Also being mentioned, "Baylor Brannen, a big-framed kid from Nebraska emerged as a 2020 prospect to look out for."

Oklahoma RB Sevion Morrison, one of the top guys on Helds board, will officially visit the weekend of June 21.
Also, 247 is listing LB Malik Reed as visiting officially on the 21st with RB Sevion Morrison
Any chance that we're hoping one will be peer recruiting the other? Also, isn't it about time for Corcoran to come back for another unofficial, maybe pick out carpet for his place?

Any chance that we're hoping one will be peer recruiting the other? Also, isn't it about time for Corcoran to come back for another unofficial, maybe pick out carpet for his place?

He's told the staff he'll peer recruit and try to make it to Lincoln for important recruiting weekends. Wouldn't be shocked if he makes it to town when guys like Blaise Gunnerson and Xavier Watts take their OV's.

Got everything updated for now.

If anyone knows who is in attendance for the team camp, please let me know and I will update...same for the individual camps.

3-Star OT Trey Zuhn, Colorado, 6'5", 260, was back on campus for another unofficial visit on May 31. He was last on campus for the Spring Game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back