• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 New Offers Going Out

Recent offer for a tall JUCO WR. Hope this isn't related to a general feeling about Omar Manning ...

With the loss of a few receivers I personally dont think it has anything to do with Manning. We are probably losing Hunt, Legrone, and the last receiver that joined the portal. We need a lot of receivers and linebackers in this class. Crazy lack of numbers.

With the loss of a few receivers I personally dont think it has anything to do with Manning. We are probably losing Hunt, Legrone, and the last receiver that joined the portal. We need a lot of receivers and linebackers in this class. Crazy lack of numbers.

Just surprised they're targeting two JUCOs, but you're probably right w/ Hunt likely being gone.

Joren Dickey
JUCO OLB/MLB
Trinity Valley Community College
Athens, TX

I hope someone can say something about the film for this guy. He doesn't have a ranking or even a JUCO page that I can see. Seems like a red flag to me but maybe they found a hidden gem?

I hope someone can say something about the film for this guy. He doesn't have a ranking or even a JUCO page that I can see. Seems like a red flag to me but maybe they found a hidden gem?

film isn't astounding, but not bad. He ran at a Dallas combine in HS where he was 6-3, 200, 4.9 40, 4.5 shuttle, 29" vertical, but since then he's grown an inch (if we trust the new listing) and gained 30 lbs. He also looks faster than that on film

My guess is we think we need experienced depth for LB -- both ILB and for rush LB's. Nelson's the heir apparent next year, but other than Gunnerson we may not have a lot of other options. Dickey apparently can play ILB as well.

Hopefully they found the guy first and there's some talent there

film isn't astounding, but not bad. He ran at a Dallas combine in HS where he was 6-3, 200, 4.9 40, 4.5 shuttle, 29" vertical, but since then he's grown an inch (if we trust the new listing) and gained 30 lbs. He also looks faster than that on film

My guess is we think we need experienced depth for LB -- both ILB and for rush LB's. Nelson's the heir apparent next year, but other than Gunnerson we may not have a lot of other options. Dickey apparently can play ILB as well.

Hopefully they found the guy first and there's some talent there
That's kind of where I was at. It feels like this may be one more about getting a body on the roster than someone to contribute. Maybe he just needs some conditioning though, and they see something I don't. Especially since I don't see much when it comes to film watching :Lol:

With the coaching changes at Missouri, Washington, and Ole Miss can we expect any of those commits to look our way?

With the coaching changes at Missouri, Washington, and Ole Miss can we expect any of those commits to look our way?

There was a rumor Javian Hester (WR) who is committed to Missouri could possibly visit, but haven’t seen it confirmed. I believe he’s been on campus once, but I don’t know off the top of my head. I’m sure it’s in AllN’s visitor thread.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back