• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 New Offers Going Out

This kids a stud. Has talked about committing on July 4th, with most everyone expecting him to pick Texas. Hadn't heard Nebraska was his dream school until I saw this. I wonder if the Huskers can get their foot in the door here? Very impressive offer list: Alabama, Clemson, Texas, Georgia, Florida State, Oklahoma, LSU, Ohio State, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, Auburn Miami... kid has posted an impressive 109.53 SPARQ score too. Definitely a four-star talent and if there is legit interest, he should be one of the top safety prospects on Nebraska's board IMPO.

This kids a stud. Has talked about committing on July 4th, with most everyone expecting him to pick Texas. Hadn't heard Nebraska was his dream school until I saw this. I wonder if the Huskers can get their foot in the door here? Very impressive offer list: Alabama, Clemson, Texas, Georgia, Florida State, Oklahoma, LSU, Ohio State, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, Auburn Miami... kid has posted an impressive 109.53 SPARQ score too. Definitely a four-star talent and if there is legit interest, he should be one of the top safety prospects on Nebraska's board IMPO.
Yeah, impressive list of offers. Getting him on campus for an OV will be the key as always to see if that foot in the door can kick it wide open.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back