• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 New Offers Going Out

These remind me a little of the paint the country red tweets we used to get under Riley. In a good way. I used to love those tweets as they would let us know where guys were recruiting. I think it is cool. Kind of wish the rest of the coaches would do the same. I especially like the hat on the school sign. Adds a touch of class.

These remind me a little of the paint the country red tweets we used to get under Riley. In a good way. I used to love those tweets as they would let us know where guys were recruiting. I think it is cool. Kind of wish the rest of the coaches would do the same. I especially like the hat on the school sign. Adds a touch of class.
Really love Tuioti's personality. Leaving a twitter footprint is a shout out to the school/recruits as well as a way to feed the fans.

Last edited:

Hope Coach Tuioti brought enough hats for his 'cruiting trip! ;)
Jeez, I hope he's not leaving hats everywhere, that's littering! :eek: Also would kind of be like "tagging" the high school. I'm just glad he brought enough heads to hold the one hat on his 'cruiting trip!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back