• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 New Offers Going Out

This is a kid to definitely keep an eye on. He and Tony Tuioti have a really good relationship. Cal was considered his leader because of him. One hang up could be location, he has talked of wanting to stay closer to home.

Plans to visit Lincoln sometime this spring. This kid is a priority target, I guarantee it. The staff would take him and Nash Hutmacher, no doubt in my mind.

"The Nebraska offer came from a familiar face- Tony Tuioti, who had offered him and recruited him at his previous stop, Cal.

"Coach Tuioti offered me at Nebraska and we had a really good relationship when he was at Cal so I'm definitely looking at Nebraska now because of him," said Sekona.

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...-of-the-stars-at-Under-Armour-Camp-130089593/

Last edited:

As reported by the OWH today, offers to 3 JC CB's.

-Marco Domio, Blinn JC, 6'2/180, Art Green, Hutchinson JC, 6'2/201, Brian George Highland JC, 6''2/190.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back