• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Juco PF Lat Mayen Is 'N'

Seems worthy of his own thread (now that he is 'N') :Salute:

I don't know how Fred runs this, as I've seen a couple of variations of it, but I don't care if he's just standing outside the arc, able to spin the ball, relax and shoot it like a free throw, that is a crazy percentage. If he's running that drill with a mix of sprints and shooting from 5 spots like a lot of coaches do, it's really quite spectacular.

Last edited:
Heck, most kids can't hit 86% from the charity stripe … that is impressive if true.
I was watching a coaching buddy run his kids through a 3 pt drill. It was pretty simple, but the emphasis was to adjust your shot as you fatigue. Run the lines twice, shoot 3 pt jumpers (no toe raisers or sets) from 5 spots on the arc, until you make 10. Then back running lines. The number to make is 100. As you can guess, some guys were getting gassed and really struggling towards the end. Form starts to go, and shots turn into heaves. It’s good to learn how to adapt your game when you’re tired, it’s also good to know who you can count on late in a game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back