• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Juco PF Lat Mayen Is 'N'

Teddy can play the game well. Recent stats in a very big 2 point win on the road: 0-5 from 3 point, 8-19 from 2 point, steals 7, assists 3 and 15-18 from the line. He's consistently drawing fouls and is dynamite at the line. He won't avg 30 as a Husker but can provide what Hoiberg needs to develop a team.

Thaniks LarstheRed for ending the "cat fight". Hoiberg has dealt with the personalities and ego's aplenty, he knows what he's doing and, given the time, will bring some much appreciated success. Teddy? I've seen him play many times this year. A recent situation gave me hope that he's improving mentally and maybe maturing - close game, he's tightly guarding his man near the timekeeper table, ball is tipped and the official awards possession to opponent. Teddy's coach comes unglued and is yelling at the official about the bad call. Teddy walks towards his coach and says "I touched it", turns and tells the official "Nice call". Prior to that time I NEVER saw him exhibit this level of maturity. Teddy's team won "going away".

Great example to share! I am not foolish enough to think he doesn't come with some risk. The guy has a long history of volitility and immaturity. Being relegated to playing in empty gyms at the far end of civilization does tend to give someone pause as to what brought them to that point. Hopefully that's what has happened.

WNCC will have "crowds" of 400-1,000. Away games not as big as home crowds. WNCC will host a 1st round Region IX tourney game next week so we should expect a bigger gate, but probably not fill the 2,800 seat capacity of Cougar Palace. Certainly not the environment Teddy expected in his future as Gatorade Player of the Year, etc. I trust the risk vs reward can be handled well by Hoiberg. Teddy has 2 years at Lincoln to hopefully contribute and shine.

WNCC will have "crowds" of 400-1,000. Away games not as big as home crowds. WNCC will host a 1st round Region IX tourney game next week so we should expect a bigger gate, but probably not fill the 2,800 seat capacity of Cougar Palace. Certainly not the environment Teddy expected in his future as Gatorade Player of the Year, etc. I trust the risk vs reward can be handled well by Hoiberg. Teddy has 2 years at Lincoln to hopefully contribute and shine.
I miss the old Cougar Palace.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back