• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Grad Transfer Kobe Webster is 'N'

Solid addition, especially considering the status of Mack and Burke (who I don’t expect back). Looks like he can hit his free throws.

Solid addition, especially considering the status of Mack and Burke (who I don’t expect back). Looks like he can hit his free throws.
Burke appears to be a done deal for a departure. Mack is the wild card, and frankly would disappoint me if we lost him. He makes players better, and has some of the best vision and anticipation of when to get guys the ball of any Husker I’ve watched in some time. His assists would easily double if guys could catch and shoot, or if they could hit at a reasonable percentage.

Kobe seems more of a scorer, as I didn’t see an assist average that was particularly impressive.

Burke appears to be a done deal for a departure. Mack is the wild card, and frankly would disappoint me if we lost him. He makes players better, and has some of the best vision and anticipation of when to get guys the ball of any Husker I’ve watched in some time. His assists would easily double if guys could catch and shoot, or if they could hit at a reasonable percentage.

Kobe seems more of a scorer, as I didn’t see an assist average that was particularly impressive.

I don’t disagree with your assessment of his game, but Mack won’t be back, so prepare to be disappointed.

I don’t disagree with your assessment of his game, but Mack won’t be back, so prepare to be disappointed.
I assumed this might be the reason we were looking at point guard depth, but I’m still hoping he sees the opportunity to lead a program that will look very different next year. It was obvious he was doing a great job keeping a positive attitude up until about 2/3 through the season, then his frustration started to show. His attacking the rim was a clear sign he was losing faith in his teammates’ ability to convert. But his own failure to convert on his drives seemed to put him in a bad place the rest of the year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back