• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 G, Donovan Williams, Lincoln North Star - 'N' Decommit > To Okla St > UoP

He has more meat on his bones right now than 75% of Nebraska's team right now.

They will look for his replacement. It’s unfortunate, and I realize some are concerned about TWO whole games into the first season, but Fred and company will fill that spot, and not look back. I love keeping the local talent, but I don’t recall us wavering when injuries might have caused lesser programs to duck and run. This kid has some talent, but I don’t think you reward this behavior by holding the spot.

They will look for his replacement. It’s unfortunate, and I realize some are concerned about TWO whole games into the first season, but Fred and company will fill that spot, and not look back. I love keeping the local talent, but I don’t recall us wavering when injuries might have caused lesser programs to duck and run. This kid has some talent, but I don’t think you reward this behavior by holding the spot.
I hope that they have the luxury of choosing to fill. There will be kids who leave in the offseason - this year's team is made of people willing to pull up stakes and move to greener pastures and some will still be looking.

There is a lot of speculation regarding Donovan Williams' delay in signing his LOI.

Here is a recent article in The Daily Nebraskan that may provide some perspective regarding all the speculation.

Williams hasn’t yet signed his letter of intent, but he is 100% committed to Nebraska. He wants to have his family around when he signs, which hasn’t been possible yet because of how busy his family is. His brother, Bryson Williams, is in the midst of football season as a Wisconsin defensive tackle.

I hope that they have the luxury of choosing to fill. There will be kids who leave in the offseason - this year's team is made of people willing to pull up stakes and move to greener pastures and some will still be looking.

You may want to cover your eyes for the next oh, 10 years or so....or at least while FH is in Lincoln. Or, you could get used to the new normal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back