• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 G, Donovan Williams, Lincoln North Star - 'N' Decommit > To Okla St > UoP

I got curious and checked in on Donovan - so far this season he is 0-9 from the field, 0-4 from 3. He's played 32 of 400 possible minutes, appearing in 6 of 10 games.

For Nebraska, this is exactly why Teddy Allen was more important than Donovan. Still hoping things turn out good for him, this is only his first year in a crazy time.

I got curious and checked in on Donovan - so far this season he is 0-9 from the field, 0-4 from 3. He's played 32 of 400 possible minutes, appearing in 6 of 10 games.

For Nebraska, this is exactly why Teddy Allen was more important than Donovan. Still hoping things turn out good for him, this is only his first year in a crazy time.
I saw him a little in the WV game. Kid was deer in the headlights. Things look like they are moving way too fast for him at this point.

Donovan Williams is starting at Guard for the Pacific Tigers now. He's still 6'5", and I guess he found a place he can play. I was wondering about him because he's a bigger, slower guard that might fit into what Nebraska is doing now. I'm pretty sure he's still not pleased with Coach Hoiberg for getting transfers instead of assuming that a true freshman would be able to come in and contribute right away in the Big Ten.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back