• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 G, Donovan Williams, Lincoln North Star - 'N' Decommit > To Okla St > UoP

"I don't have time to waste. I don't have two or three years before I get on the court.

I'm sure he would have played early if he earned it. Sounds like he wanted it handed to him rather than being willing to earn it. I wish him well. We'll be fine.

An interesting response. I was torn between the idea he didn’t think he’d get a fair chance from Fred, to he was worried with the current talent he wouldn’t see much playing time. Good to the kid, I’m sure he’ll find teams interested.

He said the decision to take Teddy Allen "definitely, definitely, definitely played a part in it."

Awful trade-off for us.
I guess I don’t get his concern. Either he can beat him out or he can’t. I wouldn’t think Williams sees Allen as a serious threat to his seeing the floor.

Last edited:

I guess I don’t get his concern. Either he can beat him out or he can’t. I wouldn’t think Williams sees Allen as a serious threat to his seeing the floor.
I wouldn't think so either. I mean, Teddy Allen hasn't been anywhere for more than a year so he's not a threat IMO but I can't tell a kid how to feel.

I will tell you Freddy H was pissed he didn't sign during early signing period. Wonder if he just said screw it and went and got Allen to replace him?

I wouldn't think so either. I mean, Teddy Allen hasn't been anywhere for more than a year so he's not a threat IMO but I can't tell a kid how to feel.

I will tell you Freddy H was pissed he didn't sign during early signing period. Wonder if he just said screw it and went and got Allen to replace him?

giphy.gif

He said the decision to take Teddy Allen "definitely, definitely, definitely played a part in it."

Awful trade-off for us.

Not if Hoiberg can bolt Teddy’s head on straight.

Kid seems like a great person with a bright future. He’s a good player.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back