• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 F D'Andre Davis - N (Decommitted) > Louisville

D'Andre Davis - 6'5 170 F from Indianapolis (Lawrence Central).

Other offers from Ball State, Bradley, Evansville, Indiana State, IUPUI, Southern Illinois, and Toledo according to 247.

I don't know, maybe we should recruit more guys who are 6'5"? The program doesn't need to list a height unless it's not 6'5" to save ink. :)

Welcome 'N" youngster. I like his game, but I was disappointed that there were no exaggerated finger rolls in the ICE MAN video.

I don't know, maybe we should recruit more guys who are 6'5"? The program doesn't need to list a height unless it's not 6'5" to save ink. :)

Welcome 'N" youngster. I like his game, but I was disappointed that there were no exaggerated finger rolls in the ICE MAN video.
No finger roll, no Iceman!

Maybe it’s the homer in me, but the more I think about it, I’m kind of geeked to get this kid. I think his ceiling is ridiculous when i watch his videos. His jumper looks nice, but I’m guessing it’s not at a level that’s really good yet or there would be a line of blue bloods at his door. Good athlete and smooth operator, puts it on the floor and has great length. James Palmer-like.

Last edited:

D'Andre Davis update! :)

Nike EYBL Indy Breakout Player of the Session: D'Andre Davis

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back