• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020/21 Husker MBB Schedule (Work-in-Progress) Opener 11/25 vs McNeese St @ PBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there are a couple of questions in your query: :thumbsup:

1) Will the B1G allow Nebraska to participate in the pre-season tournament :Confused:

2) The B1G/ACC Challenge (looks like its on :Mfclap:)
and
3) B1G Conference Games & Schedule (looks like its also on :Bow:)

Anyway, it's anybody's guess. We all saw what happened regarding Fall football. :Redface:

Seems like the best way to stay current (other than this thread ;)) is to follow Robin Washut & Jon Rothstein on twitter (that's where I get my info).
Thanks RD

Nebraska's MTE invitees (so far), with KenPom rankings.

37 - LSU
49 - Northern Iowa
53 - Oklahoma State
62 - Saint Louis
74 - San Francisco
85 - Nevada
99 - Colorado State
113 - Western Kentucky
162 - Nebraska
220 - Illinois St
313 - Cleveland St

Last edited:
btw: ESPN has just Scratched the Orlando Basketball Bubble (which is why Nebraska had scrapped their Myrtle Beach invite earlier as writing was on the wall, per Robin). This means there should be more teams available to play in Lincoln. :Mfclap:

Last edited:

Nebrasketball's MTE in Lincoln happening is starting to look questionable. :confused:

Last edited:
This could be the final hurdle to clear before finalizing the Nebrasketball MTE.

Last edited:

As of Thursday, the Big Ten continued to debate how it would manage non-conference schedules or even if it would go to a league-only slate.
HuskerOnline learned that the MTE is now likely to include 8-10 teams, with no more than 10 in the field.

The eight known schools currently under contract are Nebraska, LSU, Northern Iowa, Illinois State, Western Kentucky, Nevada, San Francisco, and Saint Louis.
As things stood on Thursday, the hope is for 25 percent capacity, roughly 4,000 fans at Pinnacle Bank Arena. If that holds, tickets will go on sale to the public next week.

Huskers MBB to open season @ PBA vs McNeese State on Wednesday, 11/25/2020

(Like the Nebrasketball MTE, probably no fans will be allowed @ PBA)

Last edited:

Huskers MBB to open season @ PBA vs McNeese State on Wednesday, 11/25/2020

I'll keep my
hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed_1f91e.png

I’ve seen conflicting info but the McNeese State game now appears to be on BTN at 10:00 am CST this Wednesday., Thanksgiving Eve.

In this crazy year, seeing a Nebrasketball opener would be something for which we could all be thankful.

I’ve seen conflicting info but the McNeese State game now appears to be on BTN at 10:00 am CST this Wednesday., Thanksgiving Eve.

In this crazy year, seeing a Nebrasketball opener would be something for which we could all be thankful.

Huskers.com still shows McNeese St @ 11 am CST. (maybe BTN is showing 10 am Eastern?).

MTE (Golden Window) shows 1st game on 11/26 as vs TBA (but still at 1 pm :Confused:); 2nd game on 11/28 is still shown vs TBA & time TBA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back