• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

201I IHF U18 World Championship

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Gold Medal game on right now. Second year in a row its the USA vs Finland. After two periods its all tied up 2-2.

If you have yet to see Jack Hughes of the USA you are missing a treat. Will be the first pick in the draft he is that good. Hands down the best prospect in the world right now.

Gold Medal game on right now. Second year in a row its the USA vs Finland. After two periods its all tied up 2-2.

If you have yet to see Jack Hughes of the USA you are missing a treat. Will be the first pick in the draft he is that good. Hands down the best prospect in the world right now.
The kid is great. Not as polished as this years eventual #1 pick Dahlin but a stud nonetheless. Hard to believe he is 16yo.

Last edited:
The kid is great. Not as polished as this years eventual #1 pick Dahlin but a stud nonetheless. Hard to believe he is 16yo.

I watched him through the whole tournament and who ever has the #1 pick when he is elgible is going to be salivating. Agree a bit rough around the edges but that can be honed with the right coaching over the next few years

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back