• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Womens World Cup; Final: USA vs Neatherlands

Why is it that one person has to give up their beliefs/rights while the minority individual gains everything he/she wants?

I suppose the argument is that the beliefs of the majority step on the rights of the minority person and similar people?

Any specific context for your question?

Impressed with Canada as a team today. They would formidable as an opponent

They did look very good; but, I'll wait until their game against the Netherlands to really step out with a strong opinion. Neither Cameroon or New Zealand is a formidable opponent.

They did look very good; but, I'll wait until their game against the Netherlands to really step out with a strong opinion. Neither Cameroon or New Zealand is a formidable opponent.

Agree much like the USA until they play Sweden

Last edited:
We'll get a second look at the US team on Sunday. Chile was actually ranked behind Thailand in the FIFA rankings that were used for the WC draw.

8:00 AM Central: Sweden vs. Thailand
11:00 AM Central: United States vs. Chile

After tomorrow, teams will start to get slotted into their knockout bracket spots.

BG Red. There is much discussion in the US and elsewhere about minority rights and the opposite side of this issue, as you point out, is that the majority must step aside and make accommodations. I have never been a believer that just because someone wants something it should be given to them. This is a fairly simplistic look at the issue but it plays out today in many instances. When people demand change, while being in the minority, and then are outraged when that change is not forthcoming in their time frame, I tend to bow my neck on the issue.

I get making a few changes for the obvious reasons but seven seems a bit to much

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back